Friday, September 12, 2014

My kids

I have a son who's name is Stephen. Stephen is 18 yrs old and has som mental issues. But I can tell you this much about him. He is an awesome young man and I wouldn't change the circumstances for the world. He has 3 families that love him and want what's best for him.

I personally haven't seen Stephen since he was 2 yrs old. I had a lot of unhealthy things going on in my life and things that I felt personally that I could deal with him in my life. But the system thought otherwise. Now I realize that it was a good thing. Because, if it wasn't I am not sure what it would be happen if he was in my life.

The prayers of a mom and dad are important in any child's life even if they aren't apart of it. I pray daily for him as well as his sister, Amber who is an adult and is grown.

Both my children are miracle kids. Amber had a grapefruit size whole in her heart and was healed. Stephen had breathing problems and was underweight when he was born and was flown to Milwaukee Children's Hospital at 2 days old and he was healed.

So to say I was blessed is an understatement . But I didn't realize that til here lately.

I have spent my quiet time with the Lord and He has shown me all the goodness that these 2 kids have and what He has instore for each of them.

Stephen loves Jesus and has been on mission trips with his church. Both his adoptive parents and I know and have noticed his love for Jesus.

So remember each and every day when your children aren't with you is to say a prayer for them and ask God to use them mightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment