Sunday, September 7, 2014

Past is forgiven

Went walking today with some good friends. Then on the way back my friend, Teresa and I were talking and as we were talking I saw these ghost in the trees like they were carved in each tree. 

They were many ghost. Ghost of gluttony, hate, stubbornness (which is something most of us deal with), Jealousy were some. There were also some personal ghost like a ghost of self-esteem ( which is one of the big one for me), Self guilt (feeling guilty about everything).

As were walking, I started praying after seeing all these ghost and asking God why he was showing me all these ghost.

He told me these are ghost of the past and those that have been before you here lately. He also told me that they have been forgiven and that if I follow the lead and the wisdom of those that He will put around me that I will see his blessings and that even in the little He will continue to bless me as long as I will listen to the wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment