Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Was awaken at 3:30 am this morning

God was showing me many things and praying for many things.

He showed me a beautiful lake, so peaceful and quiet there. It was blue and the sun was shining and you could smell the water as well as see the bottom of the water. You could see the rocks and the fish and even coral.

 He also showed me there were 3 people who were important in my life and that those 3 were people I can trust. They may let me down and may disappoint me but then I can lean on him and he would be there with me.

So I will be praying for the 3 people God showed me in my dreams and their spouses (if they have one) daily.

I am unsure why God picked those 3 and there will be others but those 3 are just the start and there maybe more in time.

But I will start with these 3 to pray for.


No comments:

Post a Comment