Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Don't think God will bless you in the little

Even in the little God will bless you with the big.. Dan and I for the past 3 paydays have felt the Lord lead us to sew into a particular ministry. Each time we sowed we would be blessed with almost double the amount we sewed.

Yes we gave to the church and still do but that is not the only place we give.

So even with the little much is given. We give thanks for all that he does give us.

But we have had to trust the Lord when we did give and he provided. Thank you Lord..

I felt led to share that tonight because some people are afraid to give and that don't have much.

I hear the Lord say trust me and try me and I will prove that I am the great provider and I will bless you time and time again.

No comments:

Post a Comment